Basketball Wall Street: “SayYesToSuccess Prep Nationals 2018”
Basketball Wall Street: “SayYesToSuccess Prep Nationals 2018”
The 3rd Annual SayYesToSuccess Elite Prep Showcase took place January 13th-15th 2018 in New York City, in honor and remembrance of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. The event correlates with the message of Dr. King because it featured a diversified field of high quality, scholastic programs and student-athletes from every race, creed, and walk of life. 40 teams from 10 different states including: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Georgia attended the event. The following prospects performed at a very high level in the event and were evaluated by Basketball Wall Street:
Jakia Turner-Brown 6’1″ | W| 2019 Bishop McNamara (MD)
- Smooth and skilled wing prospect | Superior mid-range game.
- Elite off-the-ball offensive concepts | Advanced ability to use screens.
- Utilizes angles with a south-paw approach | High Basketball IQ.
Silke Milliman 6’2″ | F | 2019 Northfield Mt Hermon (MA)
- Versatile stretch forward with an elite skill-set. | Creative face-up scorer.
- Solid perimeter and 3-pt shooter | Rebounds in space. | Tough defender.
Michelle Sidor 5’8″ | G| 2019 Saddle River Day (NJ)
- Explosive Scorer | Elite shot creator| Solid ball-handler with quickness.
- High energy | Active defender | Strong shooter with range.
Kateri Poole 5’9″ | PG | 2020 Monsignor Scanlan (NY)
- Elusive and shifty off the dribble | Elite drive, draw, and dish ability.
- Power dribble drive with dexterity | Improved range as a shooter.
Taliyah Medina 6’1″ | W | 2020 Bethlehem Catholic (PA)
- Ideal size and skill-set for a modern wing prospect | Ability to make plays.
- Fluid athlete that excels in transition as a finisher|High level scorer.
Madison Scott 6’2″ | WF | 2020 Bishop McNamara (MD)
- Emerging wing prospect with elite size, athleticism, and slashing ability.
- Sharp face-up and drive game| Elevates and finishes at the rim|Runs the floor well.
Katherine Almeida 6’5″ | P | 2019 Shenendehowa (NY)
- Strong post prospect with good hands and footwork | Reliable pivot and finish move inside with good coordination.
- Elite defender with shot-blocking ability|High Basketball IQ.
Taniya Hanner 6’2″ | F | 2019 Roselle Catholic (NJ)
- Physical on the blocks|Strong rebounder on both ends of the floor.
- Length and ball skills allow her to finish inside over the defense.
Maddie Plank 6’0″ | G | 2019 Briarcliff H.S. (NY)
- Crafty, big guard with a good feel for the game | Strong passing fundamentals.
- Ability to make plays| Smooth scorer with a high level ball skills.
Jaida Patrick 5’11” | W |2019 Saddle River Day (NJ)
- Ideal size and athleticism| High level intangibles and ball skills.
- High motor| Elite defensive concepts|Plays within a team concept.
Janiya Jones 5’10″|G|2019 Henry County H.S. (GA)
- Strong slashing guard with a solid build and a good dribble drive move to the basket.
- Ability to create plays in a half-court set or in transition.
Aaliyah Pitts 6’0″|W|2020 Woodbridge H.S. (VA)
- Athletic, hardworking wing| Finishes through contact.
- Quick jab-step and drive move to the basket| Solid mid-range game.
Caitlin Mullin 5’9|G| 2020 Xaverian H.S. (NY)
- Combo guard with an advanced offensive game|High basketball IQ.
- Excellent shooter with form and follow through| Good court awareness.
Janayshia Brown 6’2″|G|2020 Peddie School (NJ)
- Good coordination, skill-set and fluidity for a big guard or wing.
- Multifaceted offensive game| Great size and basketball IQ.
Giana Boulden 6’0″ | WG| 2020 Trenton Catholic (NJ)
- Effective slasher from the wing area| Athletic with an emerging skill-set.
- Strong on-ball defender| Draws contact and converts at the free-throw line.
Jamie Behar 6’2″ | WF |2020 Oceanside H.S. (NY)
- Elite shooter with range.| Strong rebounder | Can score inside
- Good ball-handler in the open floor.| D1 size and build.
Megan Landsiedel 6’0″ | G | 2020 Stamford H.S. (CT)
- Fundamentally sound guard with size and length| Solid perimeter shooter.
- Attacks the basket in transition| Good vision as a passer in the open floor.
Erika Porter 6’3″|P|2020 Notre Dame H.S. (NJ)
- Physical post prospect with good low post footwork and hands|Converts inside.
- Defensive presence in the paint area| Upper body strength.
Liatu King 5’11″|W|2020 Bishop McNamara (MD)
- Prototypical size and athleticism for a wing prospect.
- Scores well in traffic and through contact| Versatile defender.
Selma Markisic 5’7″|G|2020 Xaverian H.S. (NY)
- Physical young guard prospect with an emerging skill-set.| Tough defender.
- Strong and effective dribble drive to the basket producer.
Adia Burrows 6’0″|F|2019 St Paul’s School (NH)
- Smooth, Reliable scorer inside and from the mid-range area| High Basketball IQ
- Good mobility | Physical presence in the lane.
Brooke Moore 5’7″|G|2018 Henry Country H.S. (GA)
- Jet-quick combo guard with elite shooting range and dribbling skills.
- Explosive, polished scorer| Committed to Auburn
- Danielle Robinson 6’0″|W|2018 University H.S. (NJ)
- High energy wing prospect that attacks the basket with aggression.
- Excels and finishes in transition with good body control.
Meg Hill 6’3″|P|2018 Mansfield H.S. (MA)
Good size and offensive skills | Can score inside-out with a good feel for the game.
Physical in the paint area| Committed to Seton Hill
Paris McBride 5’6″|PG|2018 Woodbridge H.S. (VA)
- Speedy, quick floor general with good ball-handling and passing ability.
- Strong on-ball defender| Committed to Delaware.
Cameron Tooley 5’7″|G|2018 Shenendehowa H.S. (NY)
- Senior guard with an effective offense game| Elite shooter from 3-pt range.
- Competes on every possession| Gets into the lane off of dribble drives.
Mckenna Frank 5’8″|G|2018 St Luke’s School (CT)
- Experienced guard prospect that changes speeds well as a ball-handler.
- Gifted scorer with a strong offensive skill-set and a High IQ.
Natalie Rhine 5’8″|G|2018 Bethlehem Catholic (PA)
- Productive senior guard with the ability to make plays with solid shooting and ball-handling skills.
- Good court awareness and vision as point guard.
- Jenna Jordan 6’1″|F|2019-Saddle River Day (NJ)
- Effective forward prospect that can score inside and battles to establish rebounding position.
- Emerging offensive skill-set| Good at setting screens for teammates.
Maggie Dnaehy 6’1″|F|2019 Mansfield H.S. (NY)
- Solid forward prospect that converts inside and from the short corner.
- High basketball IQ| Rebounds her area well.
Madison Stevens 5’7″|PG| 2019 Loomis Chaffee School (CT)
- Solid combo guard prospect| Excels in the open floor.
- Ability to create plays| Effective scorer in transition.
Ella Stewart 5’9″|G|2020 St Paul’s School (NH)
- Fundamentally sound guard prospect with solid shooting and ball-handling skills.
- Ability to score at a high rate in transition or in a half-court set.
Grace Heeps 6’0″|G|2019 Northfield Mt Hermon (MA)
- Steady guard prospect with the ability to make shots from a variety of spots on the floor.
- Versatile with the skills to post up smaller guards| Plays well without the ball.
Reilly Campbell 6’2″| F | 2019 Loomis Chaffee School (CT)
- Hardworking forward prospect that can score with strength and finesse.
- Active defender with length| Runs the floor well.
Vanessa Laumbach 6’2″| F |2020 Woodbridge (VA)
- Solid stretch forward| High energy athlete| battles inside for rebounds.
- Can score the basketball inside-out| Reliable hands with a soft touch around the basket.
Julia Fabozzi 6’1″ | G |2020 Xaverian H.S. (NY)
- Versatile big guard with multifaceted ball-skills| Creativity as a scorer.
- Active on-ball defender| High upside as a prospect.
Alana Lombardi 5’10″|G|2020 Briarcliff H.S. (NY)
- South-Paw guard prospect with sharp ball-skills | Plays within a team concept
- Utilizes dribble drives, floaters and perimeter shooting as a scorer.